Monroe Child Custody Attorney
Child Custody Attorney in Charlotte, NC
At Zach Jackson Law, we understand that family law cases can be emotionally and financially stressful. We are here to help you through this difficult time. We take pride in helping families work through the child custody process and come to an agreement that is best for everyone involved.
We can help you with questions like:
- What is the standard for custody in North Carolina?
- How is custody determined in North Carolina?
- How is visitation determined?
- How can I get primary custody of my child?
- How is a custody agreement written?
- How long does a custody agreement last?
For answers to these questions and more, contact Zach Jackson Law today. We offer a free initial consultation in our Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Contact us to speak with a child custody lawyer in Charlotte, NC.